How sleep-deprived have we become these days, given the busy schedules and increasing responsibilities? We do not even have time for ourselves. All these pressure, stress and day-to-day work ultimately put the health of our body and mind at stake. Now, if we are unable to get a proper sleep at night, the effects get doubled. Some of us also suffer from sleeping disorders that makes us more stressful. As a result, we become unproductive day by day.
Smart drugs help in reducing excessive sleepiness, make our mind active and give us a fresh outlook on life. However, smart drugs are not a replacement for sleep. Those who are not suffering from any sleeping disorders should not take these pills to hold off their sleep.
LET’S KNOW ABOUT PROVIGIL
Provigil is a smart drug that helps to reduce extreme sleepiness or tiredness in people. It received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat excessive sleepiness in people with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, or shift work sleep disorder.
So, what is the drug Provigil used for? It is used for the reason that it helps in keeping the user’s mind active and well-functioning all throughout the day. It is said to have a mood-brightening effect on the user and is said to bring positive changes in those suffering from depression or anxiety.
PROVIGIL DOSAGE INFORMATION
The dosage of Provigil for you can be determined by the doctor after diagnosing your medical condition and your response to the treatment. Do not take the medication in larger or smaller amounts than prescribed.
• Take it orally with or without food.
• If you are suffering from narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea, you can take this medication once a day in the morning.
• If you work in shifts (nightshifts), take it an hour before your shift starts. The rotational shift workers must talk to a doctor about the time and dosage of this medication.
• Modafinil has quite a long half-life. So avoid taking it in the later part of the day as you are more likely to fall prone to sleep disturbances. Taking it in the morning or early afternoon is recommended.
• Also, do not consume it with alcohol or other substances like marijuana. It might increase the risks of side effects even more.
• Modafinil can get addictive which is why you must be very careful while taking it. Any kind of misuse of this drug can lead to some dangerous consequences like death. Avoid sharing it with any other person especially with someone who had been a drug addict before. Keep it out of the reach of children and animals.
• Children under the age of 17 years should not receive this drug.
• Store this drug at room temperature in a dry place away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight. Keep track of the pills in each and every bottle that you own. Do not keep it in the washroom.
• If you abruptly or suddenly discontinue using this drug after a long-term use, you may experience symptoms of withdrawal. Tell your doctor before you discontinue its use. Your doctor may ask you to gradually decrease the intake of this medication until the side effects stop arising.
• You may feel a bit dizzy or light-headed when you use this drug. Avoid any such activities (like driving, operating big pieces of machinery etc.) that require you to be mentally alert at least until you know how this drug is affecting you.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS A DOSE?
If you ever miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is nearly your bedtime, skip the dose and get back to your normal dosing routine. Do not double the dose of this drug.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU OVERDOSE?
If you happen to overdose on Provigil, you may experience symptoms such as fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, hallucinations etc. Avoid overdosing on this medication at any cost. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.
TAKING PROVIGIL DURING PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING – IS IT SAFE?
Taking Provigil during pregnancy or breastfeeding may not be safe. It is not known how Modafinil affects a woman and her unborn/nursing baby. You must consult a doctor and talk about the risks and benefits of taking this medication before consuming it.
SOME POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Some common Provigil side effects are headaches, nervousness, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia etc.
If you experience some serious side effects like chest pain, irregular/pounding/fast heartbeat, mental or mood changes (depression, anxiety, hallucinations, agitation, confusion, rare suicidal thoughts); then you must consult a doctor immediately.
Another serious but rare side effect is an allergic reaction to this drug that includes hives; itching/swelling of throat, face, or tongue; severe dizziness; difficulty in breathing etc. Make sure you consult a doctor as soon as you notice the first signs of this allergic reaction.
You must note that this is not a complete list of the side effects of Provigil. Consult a doctor to know about the side effects.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
All Armodafinil Artvigil Bing Blog Buy Cialis Online Buy Modafinil Online Buy Modalert Online Buy Provigil Online Buy Smart Drugs Online Buy Soma Online Buy Soma Pill Online Buyviagraonline Buy Viagra Online Cialis Erectile Dysfunction Facebook Fitness Google Google+ Health Impotence Instagram Levitra Linkedin Men Health Modafinil Modafinil 200mg Modafinil Dosage Modafinil For Srudents Modafinil Smart Pill Modalert Modalert Dosage Modalert Smart Pill Modvigil Nootropics Nuvigil Online Pharmacy Pills Pain Pain Med Pain Meds Pain Relief Provigil Provigil Online Reddit Smart Drug Smart Drugs Smart Pill Smart Pills Soma Soma Drug Study Drug Tramadol Twitter Viagra Waklert Weebly Yahoo