How appropriate do you think it is to fall asleep in the middle of a lecture or let’s say in the middle of a corporate meet? It definitely is not appropriate at all, is it? Well, you can get over this with the help of a smart drug called Modafinil. This drug helps to keep your mind energized and motivated all throughout the day after consumption.
In this blog, I have mentioned what Modafinil is, the benefits of this drug, its availability online, some general instructions on how you can take it, precautions, and its adverse effects.
Take a look!
WHAT IS MODAFINIL? WHAT ABOUT ITS BENEFITS?
Modafinil is a smart drug or nootropic that helps to induce wakefulness in people who are suffering from extreme sleepiness especially during the day.
This drug has been approved by FDA to treat sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), and shift work sleep disorder. The approval was given in the month of December 1998.
The various brand names under which this drug is marketed are Provigil, Modalert, Modvigil.
Its Benefits: This drug is primarily used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy, OSA and shift work sleep disorders.
Other than that, it is also used as an off-label cognitive enhancer.
It provides the user with an enhanced mental energy, boosts up their mood, increased retaining the ability, increased creativity, and better reasoning skills and abilities.
It also helps those who are suffering from depression and anxiety.
Its Availability: This drug can be easily purchased from any online medication store. You can buy Modafinil if you are interested.
HOW SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS PILL?
Do not consume this drug without consulting your doctor. Have a checkup with your doctor and follow his instructions very carefully.
Given below are some general guidelines for consumptions of this drug.
• You can take this oral smart drug with or without food.
• Narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea patients: take 200 mg once a day in the morning or in the early afternoon
• Shift work sleep disorder: take 200 mg about an hour before the start of your night shift. If you are working on rotational shifts, consult your doctor about the dosage and time of consumption.
• You may suffer from withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop taking this drug after a long-term use. Consult your doctor immediately if you suffer from any withdrawal symptoms.
WHAT IF YOU OVERDOSE?
Avoid overdosing on this drug. Take the dosage according to your doctor’s given instructions. An overdose of this drug may lead to severe side effects on your body. They are headaches, dizziness, vision problems, hallucinations, and an upset stomach etc. Seek immediate medical attention if you face these symptoms.
WHAT SHOULD YOU AVOID WHILE CONSUMING THIS DRUG?
• Do not consume it with alcohol or any other such substances. This will only make you dizzier.
• Caffeine also increases the risk of side effects of Modafinil
• Tell your doctor about the various drugs you are currently consuming – prescribed, non-prescribed, vitamins, herbal products etc. This will help to ensure safe interactions of those drugs with Modafinil.
• Driving should be avoided while you are consuming this pill. This drug can make you feel dizzy. Avoid such activities that need high mental alertness until you can safely perform them.
Also, if you are allergic to this drug or to Armodafinil (Nuvigil) or have any other allergies, do not consume this drug.
Tell your doctor before taking this drug if you have had any liver/kidney disease, heart problems, elevated blood pressure, history of substance use disorder etc.
• The risk of being physically dependent on this drug is high especially if it is taken by a former drug addict. If you have had substance use disorder, tell your doctor about it. Also, do not share it with any other person who had drug addiction problem before. It is against the law. Misuse of this drug can even cause death.
• This drug is not approved for children under the age of 17 years.
• Pregnant women should avoid taking this drug unless prescribed by the doctor. The effect of Modafinil on an unborn is not known.
• A breastfeeding mother should take this drug only if her doctor prescribes it. The effect of Modafinil on a nursing infant is not known.
WHAT ARE ITS POTENTIAL ADVERSE EFFECTS?
The commonly reported side effects of this drug are nausea, headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, upper respiratory tract infection etc.
Serious adverse effects of this drug include fever, sore throat, vomiting, red/purple skin rash that blisters and peels off, unexplained bruising and bleeding, severe tingling, numbness, pain etc.
You may also experience rapid/fast/irregular heartbeat, frequent mental or mood changes (hallucinations, anxiety, confusion, rare suicidal thoughts) etc.
NOTE: It is not a complete list. You may also experience side effects other than what is given on this list. Seek immediate medical attention no matter how severe the side effect is.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
All Armodafinil Artvigil Bing Blog Buy Cialis Online Buy Modafinil Online Buy Modalert Online Buy Provigil Online Buy Smart Drugs Online Buy Soma Online Buy Soma Pill Online Buyviagraonline Buy Viagra Online Cialis Erectile Dysfunction Facebook Fitness Google Google+ Health Impotence Instagram Levitra Linkedin Men Health Modafinil Modafinil 200mg Modafinil Dosage Modafinil For Srudents Modafinil Smart Pill Modalert Modalert Dosage Modalert Smart Pill Modvigil Nootropics Nuvigil Online Pharmacy Pills Pain Pain Med Pain Meds Pain Relief Provigil Provigil Online Reddit Smart Drug Smart Drugs Smart Pill Smart Pills Soma Soma Drug Study Drug Tramadol Twitter Viagra Waklert Weebly Yahoo