Before I tell you about Nuvigil, let me ask you a few questions.
Are you someone who is constantly deprived of sleep? Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of an important lecture or a meeting? It can be either you haven’t slept well the previous night or you are suffering from sleeping disorders.
Either way, falling asleep at an improper time may result in loss of many opportunities.
So, what is its solution? Let’s find it!
Nuvigil is a smart pill or a cognitive enhancer that helps to improve the cognitive functions in an individual. It helps to reduce excessive daytime sleepiness in individuals. This pill was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to reduce extreme sleepiness in individuals with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
This smart pill is a brand name for the generic Armodafinil. The chemical structure of Armodafinil is quite modified than that of Modafinil. Even a smaller dose of Armodafinil is equally effective and strong.
Now, let’s know about the constituents of Nuvigil and what it is used for.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NUVIGIL?
Active ingredient: Armodafinil
Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, povidone and croscarmellose sodium.
WHAT IS NUVIGIL USED FOR?
It is used to treat excessive sleepiness in individuals suffering from narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), and shift work sleep disorder.
Some also use this pill because it lifts up their mood, makes them more outgoing and socially confident.
It helps in keeping a mind active, alert, motivated and energized to perform any activities. It helps increase our overall level of productivity.
This smart pill also helps in improving memory power or retaining ability, improving creativity and in increasing the reasoning abilities and skills.
If you want to purchase this pill, you can easily buy Nuvigil 150 mg online from any online medication store.
HOW IS THE DRUG USED?
• Take this pill as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger or smaller amounts than prescribed. Also, take the drug at the time your doctor has prescribed you to take.
• The narcolepsy and OSA patients take this pill usually in the morning once a day.
• Those who work in shifts can take this medication an hour before their shift starts. The people who work on rotational shifts must consult a doctor regarding the dosage and time of consumption of this pill.
• It is an oral pill that can be taken with or without food.
• Do not take this drug if it is almost time for your bed. Taking it near your bedtime will create sleep disturbances.
• Taking this drug with alcohol or marijuana will only make you dizzier. Avoid taking it with such substances.
DOES IT COMBAT DEPRESSION?
Although the main benefit of this smart pill is wakefulness, it also has some off-label benefits. It helps in increasing the concentration level, decreases the level of anxiety, and provides a greater ability to complete the tasks without much distraction. It boosts up your mood and motivation level and, thereby, helps to combat depression or anxiety.
POINTS TO BE NOTED WHILE TAKING THIS SMART PILL
• Armodafinil can be addictive if misused. Do not share this product with any other person especially someone who has been a drug addict. Keep this drug out of the reach of children and animals.
• This drug can make you dizzy. Driving and other activities requiring mental alertness should be avoided until you can safely perform them.
• Store this product at room temperature and at a secured place. Keep track of the pills in your bottles so that it is not misused.
• Children under the age of 17 years should not receive this drug.
• It is not known whether Armodafinil affects an unborn baby or if it has the potential to pass through breast milk and harm a nursing baby. If you are pregnant or are a breastfeeding/lactating mother, consult a doctor before taking this pill.
• If you abruptly stop taking this drug after a long-term use, you might have to experience symptoms of withdrawal. Consult a doctor as soon as you experience these symptoms.
WHAT IF YOU MISS A DOSE?
In case you miss a dose, take it immediately when you remember. However, do not take it if it is already your bedtime. Never double dose of this medication.
THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF PROVIGIL
The commonly reported side effects of this smart drug are headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea etc.
You may also experience some serious but rare side effects –
• An allergic reaction to this drug like rashes, itching/swelling of tongue, throat or face etc., severe dizziness, trouble breathing;
• Mental or mood disorders like hallucinations, aggressive behavior, rare suicidal thoughts etc.
• Symptoms of heart problem like chest pain, abnormal heartbeats etc.
If you experience any of these side effects or any other side effects that are not on this list, consult a doctor immediately.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
All Armodafinil Artvigil Bing Blog Buy Cialis Online Buy Modafinil Online Buy Modalert Online Buy Provigil Online Buy Smart Drugs Online Buy Soma Online Buy Soma Pill Online Buyviagraonline Buy Viagra Online Cialis Erectile Dysfunction Facebook Fitness Google Google+ Health Impotence Instagram Levitra Linkedin Men Health Modafinil Modafinil 200mg Modafinil Dosage Modafinil For Srudents Modafinil Smart Pill Modalert Modalert Dosage Modalert Smart Pill Modvigil Nootropics Nuvigil Online Pharmacy Pills Pain Pain Med Pain Meds Pain Relief Provigil Provigil Online Reddit Smart Drug Smart Drugs Smart Pill Smart Pills Soma Soma Drug Study Drug Tramadol Twitter Viagra Waklert Weebly Yahoo