With physical pain in our lives, it has become truly hard to concentrate on our work. Keep work aside, we cannot even enjoy our life if there is something constantly hitting us at the back of our head.
Yes, the thing about physical pain is it not only affects us physically but mentally ruins us too.
Are you a constant victim of physical pain? If yes, you know what I am talking about. How are you going to treat it?
Pain medications are one of the options but you should try to treat it naturally. Natural methods may be slow at providing you relief but they sure are effective.
Moving on to the pain medications, one of such a pain medication that can provide you instant relief from pain is Soma Pill.
Let’s talk about it in details.
WHAT IS SOMA PILL? IS IT NARCOTIC?
Soma pill is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant that works on our central nervous system to reduce excessive body pain. It blocks the transmission of pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. It changes the overall perception of a person towards pain.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) originally approved Soma Pill in 2007.
This pill should be used along with rest and physical therapy to treat muscle injuries and pain.
And no, Soma pill is not classified as a narcotic drug. It is a class IV controlled drug. The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has classified Soma as a class IV controlled substance.
Generic name: Carisoprodol
Active ingredients: Carisoprodol and aspirin
Inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch (botanical source: maize), lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate
HOW SHOULD YOU TAKE SOMA PILL?
Go for a check-up with the doctor before taking this pill. After conducting a proper diagnosis of your medical condition, a doctor will be able to provide you the right dose. Do not take in larger or in smaller amounts than what you have been prescribed by the doctor.
The following are some general guidelines for consumption of Soma pill:
• The usual adult dosage for muscle spasm is 250-350 mg thrice a day and at bedtime.
• This drug is usually recommended for a shorter duration (2-3 weeks).
• Do not start, stop or change your dosage without doctor’s approval.
• If you suddenly stop taking this drug after a long-term use or after taking a high dose, you may experience withdrawal symptoms. Consult your doctor immediately if you face any withdrawal symptoms.
• Avoid taking this pill with alcohol or any other substances (like marijuana). This might lead to some adverse effects on your body.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• Note that Carisoprodol is an addictive drug. You must avoid misusing it. You must not let it fall into the hands of any other person especially someone who has a history of drug addiction. Keep it in a secured place, in a tightly sealed container, out of the reach of children and pets. Carisoprodol misuse can lead to death.
• Store the medication at room temperature. Do not keep it in a damp place. It should not be kept in a place where the sunlight falls directly either.
• Children under the age of 17 years should not receive this drug.
• This drug has the potential to make you feel dizzy or light-headed. Avoid performing any such activities that need you to be cautious like driving, operating huge machinery etc. until you know can safely perform them. Consult a doctor if the dizziness persists.
PRECAUTIONS THAT YOU MUST TAKE
• Make a complete list of all the products that you are using – prescribed drugs, non-prescribed drugs, vitamins, herbal products, if any. Show the list to the doctor before consuming this pill. This will save you from any possible dangerous interactions that those drugs might have when consumed with Soma Pill.
• Before you consume this drug, tell your doctor if you are allergic to Carisoprodol, meprobamate, tybamate or to mebutamate. The inactive ingredients present in this drug might cause an allergic reaction.
• Also, inform your doctor prior to consumption, if you have ever had – liver/kidney disease, seizure (convulsions), a particular blood disorder (acute intermittent porphyria), and a family history of drug addiction or substance use disorder (overuse of drugs or alcohol).
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS A DOSE?
It is a very rare case to miss a dose of this drug. This is because it is a pain medication and it is only taken when there is a pain. However, if you do miss it, take it immediately. Skip it if it is nearly time for your next scheduled dose. Never take an extra pill to make up for the missed dose.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU OVERDOSE?
If you overdose, you will get exposed to some unwanted side effects. These symptoms of Soma overdose include severe dizziness or drowsiness, seizures (convulsions), slow or shallow breathing, mental or mood changes (hallucinations, anxiety, confusion), difficulty in moving your arms/legs, unsteady movement, vision problems etc. Seek immediate medical help on the first sign of these symptoms.
IS SOMA PILL SAFE FOR THE PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS?
Those women who are pregnant are not recommended to use this medication during the first 3 months of pregnancy. It might harm your unborn baby. During the last 6 months, you may take this medication (if only needed) under the guidance of a doctor.
Carisoprodol does pass into breast milk and therefore, can harm a nursing infant. If you are breastfeeding your child, it is well-advised that you do not take Soma Pill as it is harmful to your baby. It might cause symptoms of withdrawal and difficulty in breathing in your nursing baby. Talk to your doctor about other safe alternatives.
ITS POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Some of the most common side effects of Soma Pill include headaches, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, irritability, insomnia, tremor etc.
A rare but serious allergic reaction to this drug is possible. It includes rashes, itching or swelling (especially of tongue, throat, or face etc.), severe dizziness, trouble breathing etc.
If you experience any of the above-given side effects, tell your doctor immediately.
You might also experience some other side effects that are not on this list. Seek immediate medical attention if so happens.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
All Armodafinil Artvigil Bing Blog Buy Cialis Online Buy Modafinil Online Buy Modalert Online Buy Provigil Online Buy Smart Drugs Online Buy Soma Online Buy Soma Pill Online Buyviagraonline Buy Viagra Online Cialis Erectile Dysfunction Facebook Fitness Google Google+ Health Impotence Instagram Levitra Linkedin Men Health Modafinil Modafinil 200mg Modafinil Dosage Modafinil For Srudents Modafinil Smart Pill Modalert Modalert Dosage Modalert Smart Pill Modvigil Nootropics Nuvigil Online Pharmacy Pills Pain Pain Med Pain Meds Pain Relief Provigil Provigil Online Reddit Smart Drug Smart Drugs Smart Pill Smart Pills Soma Soma Drug Study Drug Tramadol Twitter Viagra Waklert Weebly Yahoo